Thrilled to announce that because they have been so well received, they are no longer "limited" but instead will be available on an ongoing basis.
Thrilled to also announce that my second set of 4 paints, with all new colors, will be released next month.
Many of you who have tried the paints have asked me about easily ordering the paints in the US since PaperArtsy is a UK-based company. Ask and ye shall receive. I have decided to begin to stock and sell a select grouping of their paints in my online shop.
Starting today, my first set of favorites is available.
Additional sets of favorites will be added soon.
And my own, original set of colors is also available (although it is again backordered and will ship in early December)
1. They dry fast. As any lover of layers knows...quick drying means you can move to the next layer faster too.
2. They have a matte finish. This is good news for you journalers and mark makers - any and every pen/pencil/marker writes on the surface. No more ruined pens!
3. The paints come in a variety of opacities (Opaque, Semi-Opaque, Translucent) and are clearly labeled so you know which paint has which property.
4. There is a range of over 100 colors and that gives you a major choice.
5. And perhaps the most important reason - the names of the paint are too cool to pass up: Guacamole, Purple Rain, Smurf, Yellow Submarine, Cheesecake...