Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Spellbinders Dies

Every January, timed to coincide with Creativation - the annual trade show of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) - new products are released from art and craft companies. It is both thrilling and humbling for me to be part of this tidal wave of creativity. This year, I have releases with 4 companies and today I want to share my new dies with Spellbinders.


My collection of dies are abstract and not shaped like any obvious object, as is more typical of many dies on the market. It is important to me that you as the artist are able to make all my products your own and use them in ways that reflect your individual style. Two different artists can use the same die cut in this collection...and nobody would ever know.

TRIFECTA


DRIP DRY


BROKEN MAZE



SHIELD


LOOP DE LOOP


STEERING WHEEL



RAY OF LIGHT


The items in this collection will not be available for purchase until March 2017. In the mean time, you can check out my earlier collections of Spellbinders dies here.

15 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing...They are wonderful. I like the drip one best!

Gina Pisello said...

Love the maze and circle with X's. Thanks for sharing your style and talents with all of us.

Nikki Acton said...

Brilliant....

Steven said...

They are all amazing, love the Maze, Drip dry and trifecta in particular!! Keep it up!!

Helen said...

time to save up again then after the first releases, perfect!

elle said...

Wonderfully useful.. I like loop de loop!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have a love of circles, so all of them speak to me.

Lin said...

Still no tag for the Insiders????

Lin x

Jo Murray said...

Well, you certainly have a new career in the arts! Congratulations Seth....many of your dies are on my wishlist.

Alison said...

A wonderful new collection Seth! Particularly love your ray of light.
Congratulations!
Alison

Cecile said...

If I could afford it I would buy all of them. They are gorgeous !

Kay Wallace said...

Well done, Seth! 😎

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I am so liking these Seth, can't wait to get my hands on them x

Squiddy said...

March???? Expletive-deleteds!!!

A Pink said...

Roll on March I say!! Counting down the days ........ x