Tuesday, May 23, 2017

How to Get Creative

Earlier this month I was a guest on Creative Chat with Barb Owen, the brains behind the site How to Get Creative. Barb interviewed me and we spoke about my (lack of) interest in art growing up, my current inspirations, my five favorite art supplies, True Colors (the book that started it all), the impact of NYC on my art, and so much more. Barbara also demonstrated some of my techniques on the video after the interview was complete. It's a long one but you can check it out below...


Or see it on YouTube

2 comments:

Heather said...

I really enjoyed your conversation with Barb. We seldom indulge in the luxury of spending this much talking with each other - very satisfying to witness. Now I have to find a copy of True Colors, too! Thanks for being such an inspiration, Seth. xox

Cindy said...

Enjoyed the interview and demonstration... thanks!