Thursday, May 11, 2017

Nails in the Wall


Excited to have three pieces of art included in an exhibition at Nails in the Wall Gallery in Metuchen, New Jersey. The gallery is part of St. Lukes Episcopal Church and presents two shows per year, each running nearly six months in length.



This show, Beautiful & Powerful Statements, consists of work with a focus on either repurposed materials, calligraphic art, or both. Although it opened on January 28, I have not been able to visit the exhibition until this week. I was thrilled to finally be able to see all the work and happy to find many mixed media works included.




My three pieces...


The show runs through May 31 if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a lovely place to have your work displayed and so many gorgeous pieces too. just a bit too far for me to visit unfortunately so many thanks for sharing this with us Seth. Angela x

Alison said...

Congratulations Seth! A wonderful display of art, wish I could visit!
Alison x

Poetryqn said...

Excellent! I love the pieces you chose to display. Great space.

Kirsten said...

What a great venue for an art gallery and the art works look wonderful. Your pieces are stunning and I love how they're displayed.

A Pink said...

Congrats! Seth. Your collection of three are superb and I'm sure will be greatly admired . x