Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Carolina Dreaming

As summer 2017 comes to a rapid close, I have my eyes on 2018. My travel and teaching schedule is nearly complete for the upcoming year and I will be posting highlights in the coming weeks. And as always, you can see all my upcoming classes on my workshop page.

Today I am...Carolina Dreaming.

Join me February 6 and 7 for my first visit to Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro, North Carolina. Betty makes it easy for you as almost all supplies are provided for you.

February 6 - 52 Card Pickup - Registration Open

February 7 - Mixed Media Mashup - Registration Open

---------------

I am excited to return to Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, North Carolina. I mean what other art venue has their very own coffee shop and barista in-house? Plus Donna also makes it easy, providing all the supplies except for those needed to personalize your project.

February 9-11 - Table of Contents - Registration Open

7 comments:

Shelby Pizzarro said...

WOW! Looks like a busy year...and that seems to be a good thing! Wishing great success to you. :-)

Chris Lally said...

Lucky students!! Wishing you much success also!

cecile graven said...

when in England...? By boat to the Netherlands?

Jackie P Neal said...

That Table of Contents looks to be an interesting class! Best wishes Seth!

Jael Landrie said...

Wow, what beautiful colors you are using!

Poetryqn said...

What a fabulous lineup of classes! I know that 52 PIckup was one of the BEST workshops I ever took - so many great techniques and new discoveries. Classes with you are always a joy.

A Pink said...

Would love to be there! Seth. Hoping to get to at least one of your workshops one day soon . x