Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Season's Greetings

As winter has turned into spring, my thoughts have now turned to autumn. Roxanne Stout and I have begun a collaborative project, creating decos that honor the fall. A deco is basically a small, handbound book or journal. Our plan is to trade our decos back and forth, each working on a single page at a time. When autumn arrives, our books will be complete. Here is a small preview of pages I have worked on in both books.



I have also been working on another collaborative project, my nature journal with Sarah Whitmire. Click here for previous details and see below for a peek at my newest page.



Also, a big thank you goes out to Nancy at Something Two Crow About for giving me the Arte y Pico award. Much appreciation Nancy. Check out her amazing journal pages on her blog...they are overflowing with color and are sure to make your day! As part of this award, I am suppose to pass it on to five inspiring sites. Having already done this recently, today I offer the idea of going to my blog roll and visiting 5 sites that you haven't been to yet. In my mind, every blog on this list deserves this award!

7 comments:

Gillian McMurray said...

Yeah for autumn! My favourite time of year. This is yet another project I will look forward to seeing. I am loving what you have shown already.

Chris said...

Seth these projects sound really intriguing and I'm inspired to invite someone to collaborate with me! challenging!

I look forward the culmination of yours.

Anonymous said...

great compositions, very beautiful color choices and integrated embellishment. well done

rivergardenstudio said...

Seth, your newest page for our little book looks so beautiful, I can hardly wait until I get to see the whole thing in the mail. Have a lovely Saturday! Roxanne

Rika said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Seth! Each of your pieces are beautiful and moving in their simplicity. This is a perfect example of "less is more". I must admit I am SO envious of your collaboration partners! :D
Very cool... K.

Deb Neerman said...

Seth, these are simply stunning!!