Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the Moment

THE MOMENTS OF OUR LIVES


Last call. Moments, a one-of-a-kind, mixed media artwork, will be retired from my Etsy shop next week. It is still hoping for a good home.

LISTEN IN


Have you been to the Voodoo Lounge? The wonderful Rice Freeman-Zachery has created a library of original podcasts of artist interviews. Head on over.
FLEETING FRAGMENTS


I am working on a special project with a special person. As we take the next step in the adventure, I thought I would share a few fragments with you.



LASSO YOU


An overdue thank you to Deb Trotter from Cowboy's Sweetheart who gifted me with the Kreative Blogger Award.

AND THE WINNER(S) IS(ARE)


Thanks so much to everybody who signed up for my DisCo bundle giveaway. Congratulations go out to both Dawn Wilson from Creatively Anew and Rebeca Trevino from Obtainium Art, each of whom won a handmade art bundle that was featured in the May/June issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. I am curious to see if you each disintegrate them or keep them as is.

13 comments:

azirca said...

Thanks for the Voodoo Lounge link, I'm about to check it out.

Your new project looks intriguing!

Marie-Aimée said...

I look forward to seeing the entire project

Gaby Bee said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole project. The first pics are gorgeous!

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Lynn Cohen said...

Interesting fleeting fragments!!!
If I'd won I might keep them as is...
Congrats to those who get to decide.
enjoy the day!

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Fragments! Teases! -J

nina said...

you.are.amazing. xo

Caterina Giglio said...

congrats to the winners! love Rice! will check it out!

lynne h said...

seth, i love the glimpses of your special project...

Karin Bartimole said...

Big congrats to the winners! Am intrigued by the peaks at your special fragments with a special person :) look forward to further reveals!
Moments is really beautiful, in both content and of course artistically. may it find a good home sweet home
I've never been to the voodoo lounge - going to have to check it out - thanks Seth!!

Rebeca Trevino said...

Yey!!! I can't wait

rivergardenstudio said...

Your "fragments" are wonderful, works of art in themselves and so mysterious to just see a part of this new project. roxanne

Dawn Wilson said...

THANK YOU SETH!! I cannot wait to see it and decide what to do with it. New DisCo project or another creative adventure. Waiting for the mail with baited breath;-)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the link and the wonderful peeks! and congrats to the winners!! :)