Wednesday, April 22, 2015

ArtExpo NY - the install

I spent the day today setting up my booth for ArtExpo New York.


Billed as the largest trade show for artwork, it is opening tomorrow 4/23 and running through Sunday 4/26. It takes place on Pier 94 on the west side of Manhattan. This is a huge space filled with 400+ exhibitors.


It is always exciting to walk up to your space and see the official sign with your name. It makes the whole experience more real.


My booth is 40 square feet and, as I am on a corner, I have the extra side wall that can be seen on the left in this pic as well.


After having the walls freshly painted and the lights hung, I started hanging my work. One needs to be part artist, part mathematician and part magician to get this right. 

Here is my 10 foot back wall.


My 4 foot left side wall.


And my 4 foot right side wall.


No shot yet of the art on the extra side wall.

But, thanks to my iPhone 6, here is a panoramic view of the whole booth.



Stay tuned for more posts with more shots once the exhibition opens and a post that highlights my artwork join display.

8 comments:

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

Looks fantastic Seth! Best of luck this week

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good LUCK! LOOKING Good, Seth!

Unknown said...

Fantastic pieces! It's looking so good hung all together and each artwork is so unique! Wishing you all the success of the world! Hope you have fun ;)

Kay Wallace said...

This came together beautifully, Seth. You made me laugh about being part math dude. Go forth and SELL!

Unknown said...

Hope you do well!

BusyB said...

Your pieces are beautiful. congratulations!

Jo Murray said...

Looks SO good Seth...break a leg!

Angi in hana said...

Absolutely wonderful art Seth, looks perfect! Enjoy and tx for letting us enjoy too! Aloha, angi in hana