Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Pulse Project: 2


This past Friday, The Pulse Project opened at The Empty Spaces Project gallery in Putnam, Connecticut. The exhibition highlighted the work of 29 artists, all of whom were contributors to one of my two books The Pulse of Mixed Media and The Mixed Media Artist. The show runs the entire month of April.

The exhibiting artists are an international crew, hailing from the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and UK. Their artwork is equally diverse, with mediums including assemblage, encaustic, collage, acrylic, oil, pastel, drawing, book making, photography, digital, fabric, jewelry and more

Here is a look at the gallery space after all the work was hung...













More posts are coming that will highlight the opening reception and the art.

All 100+ works of art are available for viewing and purchase during the run of the April show on this page on my blog.

10 comments:

Marit said...

Oh how I wish I could walk through that space and admire all the work!

PocketSize said...

Looks fantastic! I wish I could come see it in person.

trish quilty said...

cannot rave enough about this exhibit. All the artists created such wonderful art pieces. Thanks to you Seth, now they are shared with us. Wish I could see in person, but have enjoyed the visuals.

Annie said...

Looks wonderful, wish I could have come. xoxo

Jo Murray said...

It looks superb...O to be an artist in such a talented group!

BusyB said...

Your showing in this gallery is so attractive. Congratulations!

Jackie PN said...

WOW! Just fabulous!! What a display-this exhibit is so unique and I so wish I could have seen in real time- thanks so much for sharing Seth! hugs

Kay Wallace said...

Both impressive work and staging, Seth! Two thumbs up!

Unknown said...

Every single one of the featured artworks is amazing! Oh I wish I were there to admire them personally. You've done such a fab job, Seth! Congratulations!
I just got back from our glamping trip in Devon and I brought some gorgeous vintage and rusted treasures at the market! There were some eyebrows raised when buying these but I am so excited.. Will share soon ;)
Take care! Ingrid x

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

The Pulse project looks absolutely amazing -- wish i could go! And thank you for featuring my blog on your Sunday links too.