Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Week Links: 45

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 45...


3D landscapes made out of cut postcards by Caterina Rossato on I Need A Guide.

Pamela Gerard takes us on a field trip to a fascinating photography exhibition on Pier 24 in San Francisco.

Ever want to turn your handwriting into a downloadable font? Now you can. For free.

Trend alert from Decor8: 3D wallpaper from mixed media artists.

25 of the most creative statues from around the world.

Gorgeous submission to The Sketchbook Project from Laura J. Wellner.

Love how Pat Thornhill used seed and bugle beads along with my stencil to create magic.

The online version of The Pulse Project continues on my blog through the end of April with 100+ artworks from 29 artists.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Love how your links take me to places I'd never find on my own. Thanks!

Jo Murray said...

How public art has improved over the centuries! Your links are fabulous, as always...and I love your beaded stencil. Wow!

Pat said...

Thank you Seth for the link and thank you for all the pleasure working on your clever design has given me. It was much admired in out exhibition.

elle said...

Great variety to browse through on a chilly Sunday afternoon. :)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT Links!

Kay Wallace said...

Impressive picks again this week, Seth. I must say two of the links totally blew me away--the first, the sculptures (especially of Nelson Mandela), and the second, the intricate beading done with your stencil! Thanks for taking the time to search out these great links and for sharing them! Mwah!