Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Week Links: 44

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 44...


I am absolutely mesmerized by this creative catalog from Obsolete in Culver City, California.

What lies beneath: the beauty of layers from Caterina Giglio.

Art Before Breakfast and art that is breakfast. Danny Gregory shows us how it is done: step-by-step illustration of his illustrations.

Love everything about this digitally-altered photo from David Hayes.

Tonia Jenny, Acquisitions Editor from North Light Books, shares some thoughts on writing an art of craft book proposal.

10 beautiful salon-style art walls found on Remodelista.

The Artist Project: what artists see when they look at the Met. Season 1 of what I hope will be many.

The Pulse Project exhibit just opened at The Empty Spaces Project gallery in Connecticut. All 100+ artworks from 29 artists are available for viewing and purchase online here.

5 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Thanks for the visit to the Met. I'll try to convince all my friends to do art before breakfast...hah!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT links...
I will check out the exhibit! Good Luck, SETH!

Christine said...

Thanks for this set of links.
Inspired by the layers I had to get out of my bed and create!!!!!
Much better than an alarm clock!
X

Kay Wallace said...

Enjoyed my cuppa with your and your links this morning, Seth! Love the "art before breakfast" link the most!

Christine said...

Thank you again for these links. I have spent a lovely day making ATCs along the lines of Caterina Giglio's link. I have posted them on my ATC Wannabee blog if you would like to check them out.
Xx