Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Week Links: 44

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 44...

I am absolutely mesmerized by this creative catalog from Obsolete in Culver City, California.

What lies beneath: the beauty of layers from Caterina Giglio.

Art Before Breakfast and art that is breakfast. Danny Gregory shows us how it is done: step-by-step illustration of his illustrations.

Love everything about this digitally-altered photo from David Hayes.

Tonia Jenny, Acquisitions Editor from North Light Books, shares some thoughts on writing an art of craft book proposal.

10 beautiful salon-style art walls found on Remodelista.

The Artist Project: what artists see when they look at the Met. Season 1 of what I hope will be many.

The Pulse Project exhibit just opened at The Empty Spaces Project gallery in Connecticut. All 100+ artworks from 29 artists are available for viewing and purchase online here.


Jo Murray said...

Thanks for the visit to the Met. I'll try to convince all my friends to do art before breakfast...hah!

Sue Marrazzo said...

GREAT links...
I will check out the exhibit! Good Luck, SETH!

Christine said...

Thanks for this set of links.
Inspired by the layers I had to get out of my bed and create!!!!!
Much better than an alarm clock!

Kay Wallace said...

Enjoyed my cuppa with your and your links this morning, Seth! Love the "art before breakfast" link the most!

Christine said...

Thank you again for these links. I have spent a lovely day making ATCs along the lines of Caterina Giglio's link. I have posted them on my ATC Wannabee blog if you would like to check them out.