Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Week Links: 79

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 79...


1. In love with these journal pages (complete with step-out instructions) from Olga Siedlecka 


2. I covet the enamel work of Helen Carnac. Have since I first saw it in London many years ago.


3. Claudia Neubacher shares her recipe for hand marbling paper.


4. I love everything about Melbourne artist Ngaio Lenz's Instagram feed.


5. To the people who think that their 3-year old can create a Jackson Pollock drip painting, please read this.


6. Mesmerized by the ethereal marbled paintings created by Emma Lindstrom.


7. Amazed by the organic sculptures made by Brenda Holzke (thanks to John Hopper for the link).






7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

EXCELLENT Links!
Thanks, Seth = )

Sweetpea said...

Just stopping in for a moment to say
how much I enjoy these weekly links ...
always a joy to discover fresh fields
and sometimes, revisit those forgotten.
Thanks, Seth!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Once again...great links. Love the marbling...I'll have to try that again. Have a great Sunday :-)

Rae Missigman said...

I look forward to these each and ALWAYS learn something. SO THANK YOU for taking the time to surf for us all! ;) xx Rae

elle said...

ooh, I'm stepping out into deliberately, hopeful galleries. thanks

Stephanie said...

great line up of links!

alteredstatesstudio said...

Love the list!! Amazing artist. Thanks for sharing your finds!