Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 15 of 2015

December is always a time of reflection for me. At the end of the last two years, I have looked back over the previous year's blog posts to see which were the most popular based on hits. This not only lets me work toward creating a better blog but helps me to take the pulse of the art community. If you want to look back, click here to go to my top 13 posts from 2013 and here for the top 14 of 2014..

For 2015, I am counting down my top 15 blog posts from 2015 based on hits. The most popular posts are mostly connected to trend watching, giveaways, online collaborative art events, art tutorials and my product line releases.


#15

#14

#13

#12
#11

#10

#9

#8

#7

#6

#5

#4

#3

#2

#1

8 comments:

Darlene K Campbell said...

Seth, A joy to look back over the year(s) with you and your fabulous Blog! 2016 looks just as exciting. I hope to zero into more serious studio time and focus on completing a body of work. Looking forward to new classes, insight and creative invention and perhaps some surprises in 2016. Cheers-Darlene

cindy said...

Loved going back to "Living with Art".
So beautiful and inspiring. Thank you!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Excellent set of links...really loved seeing Studio Table again. It's nice to look back...and to see where the future will take us. Have a Very Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic round up! Thank you!
Hope you're enjoying yourself during this festive time! All the best!
Ingrid :)

Carol said...

Loved looking back to these great posts. Hope the next year is artfully fulfilling for you!

Kay Wallace said...

I love when you take your annual "look back," Seth, and this year is no exception. One of the most fun for me was a look at our work tables! Happy New Year, my friend! Mwah!

cindy said...

Seth,
I went back and looked at the past two years of posts that you included here.
So wonderful.
Thank you so much, and a very happy new year!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Thanks so much for the visit!!! I loved your series this year on trends and art in people's homes so much! You always come up with the best stuff. BUT, your article on dealing with rejection was my favorite...hit home with me! Thanks for all the inspiration this year, and I look forward to seeing you at the show!