Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 108...
2. Ora Sorensen shares 7 tips to spark artistic creativity.
3. I was recently reminded (thanks Stuart Williamson) about the unique and compelling work of Larry Calkin.
4. Loving the work of Blair Bradshaw...and he has the coolest website.
5. Such incredible surface texture and layering on these pieces from David Fredrick Moussallem.
6. Terry Craig uses marble dust and powdered pigment to achieve a remarkable surface effect.
7. Would so love to see these in person - from Glen Skien, currently on the last stop of an exhibition tour in Australia.