Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 109...
1. Surface love: Susanne Carmack.
2. While it hasn't been updated since 2014, SRI Threads is a wonderful blog Japanese folk textiles, ephemera, and images from Japan.
3. Who doesn't love to see pics of studio spaces filled to the brim with inspiration? Check out the many views of Anita Houston's studio.
4. Crystal Neubauer tackles the question - how do you know when you are done?
5. I am eager for the release of the feature film - The Journey is the Destination - based on the life of Dan Eldon. Jan Sardi, one of the screenwriters, shares his story.
6. Journey of a tea bag. Incredible series on Tumblr.
7. In love with the interior shots by Paul Massey...not to mention his travel and people images too.