Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 110...
1. Loving the complexity of the surfaces created by Deidre Adams.
2. Mesmerized by these mixed media vessel forms from Gizella K Warburton.
3. Juts discovered these textile sketch books from Lynne Butt.
4. Escobedo Soliz weaves colorful ropes across a courtyard at MoMA PS1 in New York.
5. Love this journal spread from Anna Rogalska.
6. Love these (and all the other) shots by Debi Treloar that were featured in Imperfect Home.
7. Love the simplicity of this collage by Waldemar Stremple.