Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 111...
1. I love these linen and chalked stones wrapped by Alice Fox.
2. Geoffrey Gorman has a new website and looking at it reminds me of how stunning and powerful his work is.
3. Every Tuesday for the past year, Marjie Kemper has shared tutorials from other artists. In her farewell post for this project, she includes the link to all the tutorials.
4. Mesmerizing video for a new collection coming from Ikea (yes...Ikea).
5. Would love to be able to see Metamorphosis: The Art of the Altered Book at the Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton, MA.
6. The Art of Found Objects: Interviews with Texas Artists (Joe and Betty Moore Texas Art Series), written by Robert Craig Bunch and releasing in October, looks like it could be a very fascinating read.
7. Loving the organic fiber work from Aude-Marie Franjou.