Monday, October 24, 2016

Stamp Scrap Art Tour

Join me this Saturday 10/29 and Sunday 10/30 when I will be vending at the New Jersey Convention Center in Edison, New Jersey as part of the Stamp Scrap Art Tour.


This show includes a series of make and takes that begin on Friday 10/28 (now sold out) as well as two full days of sales from 18 vendors. It will be one stop shopping for all your art and crafting needs with everything from rubber stamps to paint to ink to paper to dies to stencils to jewelry findings to... Well, you get the idea. A lot!

I will be selling my collections from StencilGirl Products, Impression Obsession, Spellbinders, North Light Media, and PaperArtsy. My table will include my stamps, dies, embossing folders, paints, stencils, DVDs, books, and... Well, you get the idea. A lot!

This will be my first show of this kind and I am excited to see what the weekend will bring. If you attend, please stop by my booth and say hello.

4 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I wish I could come visit. Have a fun and successful show, Seth!

Caterina Giglio said...

Have a great show, I know you will sell it all.. ;)

Evelyn said...

See you there on Saturday! Looking forward to seeing your products.

nativefolks said...

Awesome work......i think i missed it....