Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 122...
1. Gorgeous, soft, layered journal pages from Caterina Giglio
2. Love the organic and nature inspired work from Roxanne Evans Stout
3. Always such emotion in the faces of Mindy Lacefield
4. I could look at the layers in the work of Carola Kastman for hours
5. Love the collaged layers created by Roberta Warshaw.
6. I love how Leslie Marsh weaves nature into so many of her stunning books.
7. Flashback link 2012: Still love going through the pages of my nature journal, created in collaboration with Sarah Whitmire.