Saturday, February 25, 2017

Demo and New Release Videos

At both Creativation and Stitches, two trade shows I recently attended, I spent a good amount of time demoing my newly released products. Most were live for the attendees only but a number were caught on tape.
                             
This is a 20+ minute demo at Spellbinders, also at Creativation, showing techniques ranging from background painting, monoprinting, stamping, stenciling, die cutting, mark making and more.

Here is a 30+ minute demo from Creativation on Periscope taken at the PaperArtsy booth. It focuses on making backgrounds using layers of paints and stamps, creating depth and dimension using opaque and translucent paints, painting and stamping my new Wood Chips as a focal embellishment, mark making and adding borders.

Here is a link to my 35+ minute demo on Periscope filmed at the PaperArtsy booth at Stitches by the PaperArtsy crew. It highlights a technique making rust and patina using my PaperArtsy paint, painting and monoprinting backgrounds, stamping, using my new Wood Chips, and layering.

-----------------------------

Here is a short 5+ minute video behind the scenes at my workshop at Creativation. It was a modified version of my 52 Card Pickup class. Look closely and you will see Mary Beth Shaw from Stencilgirl pop up a few times.

-----------------------------

A number of videos were also recorded by others that share some of my newest releases.

Thanks a million to Marjie Kemper, who should have her own art and craft channel, for highlighting my Spellbinders booth at Creativation.

A huge thank you to Leandra Franich, who along with her husband Mark own and run PaperArtsy, for creating this video to showcase all of my new products with the company.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Seth,
I've just watched your videos/demonstrations, thank you so much for such great inspiration and giving me an insight on how to use the Paperartsy paints. I had a play with your first release of Spellbinders Dies this week and made some layered Birthday cards with them, they are great for masculine cards. I first used your dies when I attended a class with Christine Emberson and fell in love them. I still have a few of your Dies and stamps on my Shopping List. I'm definitely going to have a go at mixed media, I love your artwork.
Take care
Chris xx

Words and Pictures said...

Lots of great video inspiration, thank you... off to play with some wood chips shortly!
Alison x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Seth. It's killing me watching all these great videos I can't wait for the new dies to come to the UK. I so love that big die, Broken Path, think that's the right name. Look forward to playing. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Theresa said...

Your demo with the pathways die was great. Just the process of adding and adding layers is fun to watch. I have some dies and stencils but the stamps are still on my wish list. Soon. thanks as always for sharing.

Unknown said...

great all those video's :) Thnx Seth :)

Lynda Howells said...

Hi Seth,
I met you in Sydney last . Unfortunately l am having to be at my parents house, as they now both need emergency care! That"s life. So away from my art "stuff" at present, so watching you made my day. Once again, thanks and you are an amazing real life teacher, as well as a virtual one! Sending you a big virtual hug. lynda ... now back in Uk!!

Kirsten said...

Fantastic videos, full of inspiration. It was great to see you at the Stitches trade show last week.

Marjie Kemper said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Seth. It was great to see you and all your new releases in AZ!

elle said...

Amazing and informative!!!