Monday, April 30, 2012

North by Northwest

This week, my book tour brings me to the Northwest, with stops in both the USA and Canada.


On Thursday, May 3rd I will be in Vancouver, BC at Le Marche St. George. Join me for a book signing and launch party at 6pm. Also attending will be a number of contributing artists from the book, including Patricia Larsen, Lelainia Lloyd, and Leslie Avon Miller. Those of you in the area can also attend Con Leche, an art exhibition including works by the Larsen family (Patricia, Janaki, Klee) and myself that will open the following week.

On Saturday, May 5th I will at Bellevue Art & Frame in Bellevue, Washington, just outside of Seattle. Join me for an afternoon of art from 12-2pm. Contributing artists Donna Watson and Leslie Avon Miller will be participating with me in an artist panel and Q & A. All three of us will also be sharing our artwork and an art demo. This will be followed by a book signing with Donna and Leslie, as well as with Alicia Caudel, Robert Stockton, Lisa JonesMoore, and Delorse Lovelady -- all of whom will be in attendance and are contributors to the book.

12 comments:

lynne h said...

have a great trip, seth... xo

lyle said...

enjoy a different world and give Donna a hug for me!

elle said...

C'mon up to Canuck Country, Seth!

eb said...

have a wonderful time Seth!
wishing
that I could tag along
please
hug both Donna and Leslie for me
and
have them hug you right back...

xox - eb.

Canace said...

The aliens were looking for you this past weekend Seth... check my blog :o)

Safe trip and wonderful new friendships!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

I can hardly wait to meet all these artists and talk about art; see art, and breathe in all that art love!

~Babs said...

So true what Leslie says here.
Awesome!

Great trip, and be safe, Seth!

Robert said...

Looking forward, greatly, to meeting you, and the other artists from the book, who will be in Bellevue on Saturday. I'm excited!

Ella said...

I'm jealous ;D
Hope you are a huge success and generate a lot of fun~
ATB

Sandy said...

Safe travel and enjoy every second of your tour!

Parabolic Muse said...

Oh, I was so confused... I thought you were going to be in Colorado. I can't keep track of you!!


wait... you weren't trying to confuse me, were you? I can stalk from way over here, mister.

femminismo said...

Will you be in Portland, Oregon, by any chance? Enjoy Bellevue. It's a great art town, I'm sure. Cheers, Seth.