Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Week Ahead

I will be heading west this week to continue promoting and celebrating the release of my book The Pulse of Mixed Media. I have been enjoying my travels so much in part because I have been able to meet so many of the contributing artists and other blogging friends. Hoping that if YOU are in the areas I will be visiting, I can add YOU to the list of people I have actually met in real life.


On Thursday, April 26th from 7 to 9pm, join me for a launch party, book signing, and live jazz at Momo Lomo in Fort Collins, CO.  Also attending will be a number of contributing artists from Colorado, including Sarah Fishburn and Lisa Hoffman. 

On Saturday, April 28th, I will be in Boulder, CO at Two Hands Paperie. I will be moderating an artist panel with local contributing artists Lisa Hoffman, Sarah Fishburn, Fran Meneley and Marie Danti. The panel members will discuss their contributions to the book, answer audience questions, show samples of their artwork, share their personal creative process, and sign copies of the book. The panel is free and open to the public. The event runs from 10:30am to 12:00pm.

Next week I will be heading to the Pacific Northwest and will be making stops in Bellevue, WA (right outside of Seattle) and Vancouver, BC in Canada. You can read more about these events here.

8 comments:

Robert said...

Best wishes, and safe travels, as you continue your book tour. See you at Bellevue Art and Frame, on May 5th!

Anonymous said...

And the Road Trip begins! What fun!!! Say hello to Bing and Bob should you cross paths....

~Babs said...

Artist, writer, world traveler.
All on top of a Day Job!
Whoa,,,,enjoy it ALL!

Jo Murray said...

Have fun Seth... but don't forget to take it easy occasionally.

GalleryJuana said...

see you when you get out here to Bellevue. I can't believe it's less than two weeks away!
Wishing you safe travels and good food:)

Lori Wostl said...

See you in Fort Collins! Sending friends to Two Hands in Boulder - enjoy! Lori W at Art Camp for Women

Lynn Cohen said...

Fun stops along the way. The paper place had such a nice write up about you and the others appearing to talk about and sign the book(s).
Enjoy this great adventure you are on.

Parabolic Muse said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!