Sunday, June 9, 2013

Unraveling

I am so excited to be a part of my first Art Unraveled, coming up in Phoenix, Arizona from July 29 to August 6. I am looking forward to seeing some old art friends and meeting some online friends for the first time. I am going for broke at this retreat and will be involved in the following activities:

For the opening night kick-off on July 29, I will be hosting an artist panel. This is your chance to get up close and personal with artists Pam Carriker, Leighanna Light, Thomas Ashman, Jen Cushman, Dina Wakley, Crystal Neubauer, Joanna Pierotti, and Don Madden. I will be leading a conversation and fielding questions from the audience. Following the panel, you will have a chance to mingle one-to-one with the entire set of retreat instructors and see their class sample face-to-face.


I will be teaching the following three workshops...

For Your Eyes Only - Tuesday July 30, 9:00-4:30
A new workshop being held for the first time anywhere

Mixed Media Dossier - Wednesday July 31, 9:00-4:30
Make a one-of-a-kind personal dossier

Text Tiles - Thursday August 1, 6:00-9:00
Textured backgrounds and text-filled foregrounds

Finally, I will be a part of the Shopping Extravaganza, along with over 55 other vendors. 


This is gonna be big! And you do not have to be part of the retreat to attend. It is being held on Saturday August 3 from 10:00-4:00 at the host hotel, the Embassy Suites in Phoenix.

I hope I get to see you. This is likely to be my one and only teaching stop in Phoenix for some time to come.

6 comments:

Brian Kasstle said...

Wonderful Seth! Congratulations! When are you bringing your wonderful classes to the LA area????

Hmmmm?

Katalina Jewelry said...

Congratulations Seth! It sounds like an exciting event. Enjoy!

Judy Wise said...

Have a great time in Phoenix, Seth. You will love teaching there.

Jo Murray said...

Can hardly wait until you come to OZ.

The Creative Beast said...

These classes look AMAZING!! Don't suppose you will offer them again...in another state?? ;)

Unknown said...

That new workshop looks awesome, your students are in for a treat! Have fun!