Friday, August 1, 2014

A Woven Tale

Excited to share that my artwork is being featured on the cover of and inside the newest issue of The Woven Tale Press, an online literary and arts magazine that is "an eclectic culling of the creative web." They have daily posts on their website and produce a free eMagazine via Issuu as well. Their content includes images of artwork, works-in-progress, writing tips, book reviews, info on both traditional publishing and e-publishing, art and photography tips, and videos. And they are always looking for new submissions.


10 comments:

Maureen said...

Nice to see you in the pages of A Woven Tale. I nada poem there a couple of issues ago.

Meg said...

I don't think I'd ever seen the airplane before. I do love the Dude on the back. I know a couple of men who look like that.

Becca Feeken said...

Congrats Seth! I'm always in awe of your work and you are such a superstar! So nice you'll be in the pages of A Woven Tale. I had no idea they are on issuu - can't wait to add them to one of my stacks!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Way to go Seth . . . love the image on the front and back cover. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Seth!!

CERULEAN said...

Congrats Seth. It´s always nice to be on the cover of a magazine!

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm on my computer I can actually view the magazine. My two favorite were Explore and Sundial.
I love the use of the rusted pieces.

Congrats again.

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations...you do get around.

Anonymous said...

Wow great article - congrats!
Cheers
Gabriele

Jackie PN said...

yes Seth, as Jo said, you do get around!! heehee Awesome to be included -congratulations! I read a few things in there- interesting-very-