Friday, August 8, 2014

Creative Image Transfer



Artist Lesley Riley has a newly released book called Creative Image Transfer - Any Artist, Any Style, Any Surface: 16 New Mixed-Media Projects Using TAP Transfer Artist Paper. In this book, Lesley shares techniques and projects which use Transfer Artist Paper (TAP) -- a product that she created herself which allows you to transfer any image to nearly every surface simply with an iron. If you have never used this product, you must try it out. This book is a good resource on the many uses of TAP. In addition to the basic instructions, this book includes 16 creative projects with full tutorials. Contributing artists include Pam Carriker, Joanne Sharpe, Lynn Krawczyk, Paula Bogdan, and many more.

I was happy when Lesley asked me to be a contributor to the book and thrilled when I first saw that my artwork was actually chosen to be part of the cover art. I will be highlighting the piece that I contributed in an upcoming blog post.

-------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the new release, all week long Lesley is generously giving away copies of her book along with a packages of Transfer Artist Paper. Head over to her blog daily between now and August 10th for your chances to win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


After mucking about for 12 years with image transfer, TAP win hands down.
I've even transferred it to plastic with great results.

Jackie PN said...

Congratulations Seth! I'm looking forward to getting my book to play away! (hope you've made it there!)
hugs & well wishes

mamablitger said...

TAP is such a fabulous material. Highly recommended !!! And Lesley is such a talented artist. Happy that you will work with her Seth. Congratulations !!!
Hugs from SPAIN