Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Week Links: 10


Join me every Sunday when I will share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Weeks 1 2,  3,  4,  5,  6,  7,  8,  9...

And here is Week 10

Lesley Riley shares her thoughts and tips on thinking outside of the box to create space to create.

Robyn Gordon shares the most wonderful "artistically-themed" posts on her blog Art Propelled. Her most recent post highlights art and artist working in shades of lichen.

If I got gifts wrapped like these, I would never ever open them. 

I posted this on my blog many years ago but it is worth a revisit: a video of the creation of a Carlito Dalceggio painting. The cool production is almost like performance art itself.

Absolutely love the Instant Art Critique Phrase Generator that with just one click offers Critical Response to the Art Product (or CRAP) critiques. Try it. You will laugh!

I am totally mesmerized by these journal pages by Roxanne Coble...better known as by bun.

11 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Seth. I've just followed your link to Lesley Riley's art space post and really enjoyed it (and all the comments).My biggest problem is lack of studio space but "where there's a will, there's a way."

jenclair said...

I enjoyed all of the links, but I loved the video of the Carlito Dalceggio painting!

Anonymous said...

Thank for the great links! I found some new blogs to follow!

Jo Murray said...

I'm blown away by the critique generator! I've always been amused by 'artspeak'.

Marjolaine said...

Love the create space article. I have a large space but still use lack of space as an excuse, how pathetic! The art critique is hilarious!

Jackie PN said...

That CRAP is hilarious!! Please use this responsibly! Thanks for sharing Seth!

by BUN said...

Thanks Seth for the link love!! xo

Stephanie said...

great links this week!

elle said...

always inspiring!

Parabolic Muse said...

oh, that painting video! and that art critique word generator! and your blog!

Parabolic Muse said...

And BUN!