Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 88...
1. Instagram love: check out Judy Jacobs Art and her abstracts -- filled with dreamy colors and rich textures.
2. Kind of obsessed with the photos by Eberhardt Smith in this article on wood artisan Joshua Vogel.
3. Anastasia Savinova creates the most fascinating and unique photo collages capturing the spirit of cities, first seen in this post at City Lab.
4. Once a month, Gayle Montgomery shares a comprehensive listing of gallery shows, workshops, art events, and other creative must-sees in her series Living Art on the Edge.
5. Mesmerizing video of markers being tested.
6. I am utterly fascinated by this process of using molten metal to create from Barry Smith and Fiona Dempster.
7. Creative Carte Blanche is a new site for creatives who want to join an online community which will "inspire you to approach your art with a sense of freedom and spirit of exploration." There will be monthly creative adventures to join and they kicked off their site with a video that includes the responses of 14 artists, designers and crafters to the question what advice would you offer to help somebody develop their own unique style?