Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 90...
1. Shared this one before but it is worth a second take: Where They Create shares images of the studio spaces of creatives along with short interviews. I can't get enough of these.
2. In love with everything about this artwork from Jenny Marples. And she even shares details of how she made it.
3. Are you a Spiritualist, Gardener, Collector or Explorer? Find out by downloading the Sandberg Trend Report.
4. Sign up now to be able to receive a free copy of a new eBook, Around the World With 80 Artists, coming to Amazon on April 15.
5. Here is a video primer on PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics -- my go-to paints, especially for art journaling. Get a load of these colors...
6. Always inspired by the work that Rae Missigman posts on her Instagram feed.
7. The Pulse is back and I want you to be a part of it. Read the call for participants here.