Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Workshop Update


I am adding new workshops to my 2016 schedule and will very soon be posting my classes for the second half of the year as well.

I am also planning some pop-up classes for the first half of the year and the first ones I am announcing will be held at The Occasional Artist on March 5th and 6th in Glendale, Arizona. Registration will open soon.

I have already been busy booking classes for 2017 and am excited to be heading to multiple international destinations and many US locations that will be new to me.

If you are unable to join me for these workshops, you can be a part virtually, as I will from now on be Periscoping from every class. Follow @alteredpage at the Periscope app.

-------------------------------

Details and registration info for all can be found on my workshop page.

-------------------------------


February 19-21: Artistic Artifacts - Arlington, Virginia

February 28: Pratt Institute - NYC

March 5-6: The Occasional Artist - Glendale, Arizona

March 13-18: A Case of Curiosities Retreat with Roxanne Evans Stout - Taos, New Mexico - Retreat Full

April 1-3: Everything Scrapbook - Lake Worth, Florida

April 10-11: A Work of Heart - San Jose, California

April 13-15: Art is You Retreat - Santa Rosa, California

April 24: Pratt Institute - NYC

April 30: Pratt Institute - NYC

May 20-22: Ephemera Paducah - Paducah, Kentucky

June 6-10: West Carlton Arts Society - Woodlawn, Ontario Canada - Workshops Full

June 18: The Ink Pad - NYC

June 25-26: Kept Creations - Whitman, Massachusetts 

July 13-31: Art is Mixed Down Under Mixed Media Roadshow - Perth, Sydney, Noosa Australia

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Sounds like such fun! And you'll be at Pratt! :-) Hopefully a South Central PA venue will hit your list again!

john said...

LOL....No grass growing under your feet, Seth. Good for you! Pop-up? Can't wait to hear about this more. :-)

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wowzers! Those sound like some fun classes! I bet you will have a blast and everyone will have fun. Can't wait to hear more about these pop ups! Awesome sauce! And thank you so very much for the kind words on my blog. :) ~Niki

Astrid Maclean said...

Great looking schedule Seth, you will be busy! I look forward to finding out more about your international classes,- meanwhile, I look forward to the Periscopes....
Also wanted to say thank you for all your recent visits to my blog lately, really appreciated, - I love using your stencils and really hope to add some of your stamps to my collection soon too, oh and the new SB dies, just hope we will be able to get them in the UK soon.... Thank you for all you do!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

You are sooo busy! I hope you have good weather in March in Taos!! Make sure you stop in at Two Graces and name drop me!! I love Robert and Holly! :D

whyducks said...

Still waiting for you to come to London :(

Jean said...

Loving all the details on this! You will be busy!