Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 91...
1. These Machine Mad days. Have you seen this vintage wallpaper-making video going around?
2. Did you know that MoMA has launched a free (as long as you do not want a certificate), online photography class?
3. Want to know how Gwen Lafleur made this stunning reliquary? Follow along step-by-step here.
4. 16 designers share their favorite notebooks.
5. Top 10 art journaling tools from Somerset Place. Thrilled that my stamp line is included.
7. Came across two older blog posts (1 and 2) highlighting the work of Miroslav Tichy, a Czech photographer that took surreptitious photos using cameras handmade from found objects. Love his photos but love his cameras even more.