Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 89...
1. Cyanotypes: making a comeback.
2. A tour through the Farrow & Ball factory via Decor8.
3. Very excited to see Warhol by the Book, an exhibition at the Morgan Library in NYC that highlights Andy Warhol's career as a book artist.
4. I love type. I love ceramics. I love that combination in the work of Laura C. Hewitt, first seen in in this post on Colossal.
5. In advance of his exhibition opening May 6 at Matthew Marks Gallery in NYC, Jasper Johns shares the process behind his monotypes.
6. The history of photography in five minutes.
7. What it really costs to run an art gallery - from the New York Observer.