Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Zine Scene



Alicia Caudle from Altered Bits has just unveiled her first print zine. Called Altered Bits Mixed Media Art Zine, it is now available for purchase on Lulu, both as a book and (if you cannot wait) a digital download. You can also get it through Amazon. With 46 pages packed with mixed media art from 21 artists, this is sure to be a great addition to your art library. If you have seen Alicia's previous eZines, available here free of charge, then you know just how unique and special this book is.



I am happy to say that one of my artworks is included in her zine. Thanks so much Alicia!!


'The Path' is available for purchase in my Etsy Shop.



Sold. Thank you!

11 comments:

Rebeca Trevino said...

congrats on being included in the Zine!
i can't wait to get my hands on it.

Anonymous said...

thank you sooo very much, seth, both for this wonderful post and for contributing such a gorgeous piece of art to the very first (of many) print zines! it's funny -- this whole time, up until just now, i had no idea what size the piece was. for some reason i envisioned it to be about 12x12 since i had such a high-res photo of it from you. :) i just love it!! thank you again, my friend! you make zine-creation soooo much fun indeed! it's such a huge honor to have you and your amazing artwork in it. xx

Marit said...

You contributed a marvelous piece Seth!!! But I'm curious now, what are the meisures? I have had quite some 'misunderstandings' about my work (and I started to put the meisures with it on my blog)... some things seem to show bigger or smaller then in real life... (you have the measures in your etsy shop? I'll go and take a look..)

Caterina Giglio said...

again! big congratulations!!

Mescrap said...

congratulations !
the page is marvelous.

Leslie said...

Congratulations to you, Seth!

Steph said...

The Path is awesome! Love it!

Jill Zaheer said...

Super artwork that you've had published in Alicia's zine. There will be one lucky person that will be able to purchase "The Path" from your etsy shop and also then purchase Alicia's book and have both together! Alicia's Zine looks amazing and can't wait to receive my copy to see everyone's contributions!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You deserve the kudos. Your work in these zines, including this latest one, is a definite high note.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again worldly man, this looks like a fantastic project to be a part of. I love your art wherever it may show up.
Orly

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Seth! Your piece in the Zine is incredible! I've been "away" this past week...I need to put up a post about this on my blog as well!