Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Week Links: 32

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 32...


Holly Becker from decor8 continues her wonderful series on blog trends with a post about earning money through blogging without guilt.

These photos from Kim Henkel almost have me hoping for a huge snowfall in NYC.

Veronica Funk shares her refreshing thoughts where success as an artist is simply about creating.

Textile love: hand dyed indigo from Judy Wise and holiday shibori from Patty Van Dorin.

Going to order Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker. If Pam's newest book is even half as good as her first two, we are all in for something special.

10 art terms that don't mean what you think they mean from Huffpost Arts & Culture.

I am excited to see the upcoming exhibition of Basquiat's notebooks and artwork at the Brooklyn Museum.

Amazing group of assemblages being exhibited online on Virtual TART from Dale Copeland.

8 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Of course the assemblages have to be my favourites of this lot. Wonderful stuff.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Thanks Seth! I always look forward to this feature. I'm planning a trip to see the Basquiat exhibition.

trish quilty said...

You always know how to keep me entertained on a Sunday. I so enjoy the "show".

Claudine said...

Really great group of links this week Seth. Hope your having fun at CHA!

Stephanie said...

Great links again this week! Thanks.

elle said...

While the cats away the mice are nibbling on all the good stuff! Thanks, Seth.

tamdoll said...

Thanks, as always for your weekly links. I loved seeing the Assemblage, but mostly what resonated this week was the post, acknowledging that simply DOING work is successful.

Kay Wallace said...

"10 Art Terms" gets the nod from me this week, Seth. I was surprised about how many of the 10 I already knew! Guess my class "Introduction to Art: Concepts & Techniques" paid off! ;-)