Friday, January 16, 2015

Limited Edition Mash-Up

Mary Beth Shaw, the founder of StencilGirl Products, continues to amaze me with her innovative ideas. Four of the stencil designers from StencilGirl -- Traci Bautista, Pam Carriker, Mary Beth, and myself -- taught workshops at the recent Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show. For each of us, MB designed a special 9"x12" stencil that included a mash-up of our own personal stencil designs.

How cool is that? Well, it gets even cooler. StencilGirl Products has packaged a limited edition set of all four stencils that are on sale on their website right now. And when I say limited edition, I mean it. There are only 145 sets available. When they are gone, they are gone.

Hey...why are you still here when you should be here?


Robin Redd said...

Aw, the only one I didn't get was Traci Bautista's.

It would be great to have the entire collection, but I am VERY thankful I got the other three.

Loved the classes I took!

~Robin Redd

Mary C. Nasser said...

Yay! Mine are on the way in the mail!! What a cool idea for stencils!

Stephanie said...

I got my set. SOOOO excited

lorraine said...

Hi I tried to access the Stencil girl link but webroot blocked it? Is there a mixup maybe?

This is a suspicious site. There is a higher than average probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads.