Friday, January 16, 2015

Limited Edition Mash-Up

Mary Beth Shaw, the founder of StencilGirl Products, continues to amaze me with her innovative ideas. Four of the stencil designers from StencilGirl -- Traci Bautista, Pam Carriker, Mary Beth, and myself -- taught workshops at the recent Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show. For each of us, MB designed a special 9"x12" stencil that included a mash-up of our own personal stencil designs.


How cool is that? Well, it gets even cooler. StencilGirl Products has packaged a limited edition set of all four stencils that are on sale on their website right now. And when I say limited edition, I mean it. There are only 145 sets available. When they are gone, they are gone.


Hey...why are you still here when you should be here?

4 comments:

Redd Robin Studios said...

Aw, the only one I didn't get was Traci Bautista's.

It would be great to have the entire collection, but I am VERY thankful I got the other three.

Loved the classes I took!

~Robin Redd

Mary C. Nasser said...

Yay! Mine are on the way in the mail!! What a cool idea for stencils!

Stephanie said...

I got my set. SOOOO excited

laneycath said...

Hi I tried to access the Stencil girl link but webroot blocked it? Is there a mixup maybe?

This is a suspicious site. There is a higher than average probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads.