Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Week Links: 33

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 33...


Mesmerized by the formations created by Michael Grab as seen on Colossal.

Smitten by the beauty of these folded pieces of paper from Louise at Bibliographica.

Fascinated by the sculpture of Antony Gormley as seen on Escape Into Life.

Excited to have found this short video of the GIF I showed a few weeks ago of a totally unique, interactive work of art.

Thrilled by the natural patina on this 1795 time capsule from Sam Adams and Paul Revere as seen on Complex.

Gobsmacked by the grungy back wall in this Aussie cafe designed by DesignOffice and found on Yellowtrace.

Intriqued by these 44 artists studios shared by Huffington Post.

9 comments:

Miek said...

Thank you again! Cool links.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I will be checking out these LINKS!
Thanks, and Happy Sunday, Seth!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic links!

trish quilty said...

I enjoy my Sunday traveling. thanks Seth.

elle said...

oh dear! This is gonna be hard to top! :O

Kay Wallace said...

Could not narrow this list of links down to only one, Seth. Loved the rock formations (I felt immediately calmed!), and, after looking at the studios, I immediately asked my husband to put a glass door into my studio! Thanks for all these amazing inks today!

Jo Murray said...

Many inspirational images this week Seth....but I LUST after Tim Mapston's studio.

Caterina Giglio said...

all great links, but the studios... oh my...

MaryAnn Ready said...

Thanks, Seth!
These are all amazing and makes me wonder how many you look at to find what you've posted. ???
I loved the guy forming stone posts and the panoramas they create. 44 Studios make me want to travel and visit them in person. hah