Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Week Links: 103

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 103...


1. Instagram love one: kraig_at_the_warehouse..... 



2. Instagram love two: janakilarsen.......



3. Instagram love three: fivefromtheground



4. Instagram love four: mozsas



5. Instagram love five: stephanie_somebody



6. Instagram love six: earthandbaker



7. Instagram love seven: belle_brocante



15 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Very COOL!
Thanks for sharing.

donna joy said...

I follow 3 of these already-will have to check out the others-thanks for more eye candy~

Cindy said...

Love all the beautiful browns and textures!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Great links again. Especially love the apothecary work...Oh the stories they could tell! Have a great week :-)

Kaz Hall said...

LOVE!! some really cool links thanks Seth xx

Sandra said...

Thank you!

amy of studio four corners said...

follow most of these...but there are a few new ones to check out - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm always looking for new streams to follow!

Caterina Giglio said...

Be still my heart... 😉

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Great 'finds' Seth - so much eye candy!!

Karen said...

Lots of white and grey with texture... Interesting!

Stephanie said...

Stunning!

rivergardenstudio said...

Wow! These are great Instagram pages, thanks so much!!

layers said...

I just started up at Instagram a week ago and so your post is so helpfull.. .I have already found some of these wonderful finds... but are a few I will instantly look up... thank you!

elle said...

awk! never enough time so I have been resisting instagram. You are making it VERY hard! scintillating indeed!