Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 104...
1. I love absolutely everything about this image from Helen Acklam.
2. A flea market primer for artists from Jeannine Stein, editor of Cloth Paper Scissors.
3. This looks like a unique and interesting book: The Maker: Beyond Decorating Crafting a Unique Space by Tamara Maynes.
and a shot from her website
4. Stunning mixed media baskets - and other work - from John Garrett.
5. Been digging this new series of artwork from Jodi Ohl. And speaking of Jodi, you can read her very practical suggestions for working with a painting you are just not liking.
7. If you ever have been to an art retreat or never have been to an art retreat, you need to read this piece on Huffington Post from Scott Stabile.
8. Behind the scenes at Make it Artsy. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, host of this new television art show premiering on PBS September 29, shares the hot scoop on the guest list and filming process in this podcast.