Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Live from New York....

Live from New York, it's Friday night....

***Please note that due to weather issues, the date of this event has been changed to Friday May 13th***

I have referenced The Ink Pad in NYC many times on this blog. The premier stamp (and more) shop in Manhattan, The Ink Pad packs more than 10,000 wood mounted rubber stamps (and more) into their 300 square foot shop - the size of many apartments in NYC and no doubt the size of a small closet in many other places. Check out this feature in the New York Times on the shop.


On Friday 5/6 I will be bringing The Ink Pad to you!



Find me @alteredpage on your phone on the Periscope App

--------------------------

For those of you who are in or close-by NYC, stop by to see me in action...


Hope to see some of you on my phone or in person!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never actually used stamps before. I'm gonna grab a look on periscope. Thanks!!
Blessings,
Michelle

Jo Murray said...

Glad I don't live there...I'd be broke.

Rae said...

I had no idea the shop was so small ! I will have to check it out the next time I'm in the City!

Henriette Geurkink said...

Would like to, but a little far away, and then it will be a very expensive evening.