Thursday, January 4, 2018

Possibiity


I have never been one to choose a word for the year, although I have often been drawn to words that other people have selected. I see 2108 as a time of change and so this year, I decided to go for it and make a choice. I thought about the word Change but in the end I selected the word Possibility.


I chose Possibility because this year is all about being open to any and every possibility that comes my way. 


In many ways this will be a year of transition for me in my creative life, and as such it is even more important to see all things as options. 




On the notion that anything is possible, I am thrilled to start this new year with this piece being featured in the January/February issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine.

8 comments:

MHH said...

The possibilities are endless! Congrats on the CPS article! Best to you in this new year.

Unknown said...

Love the background and colors you Used. Congrats on all your new products it’s going to be fun to learn all the new products you have . Possibility is great word mine is purge or downsize my home and life. Good luck on this new year and all your new adventures !

Unknown said...

Congrats on the CPS feature! I can't wait to get a copy. Possibility is a good word.

Chris Lally said...

Congrats on the CPS piece, Seth. Someone there has very good taste!
Love your word!

MvM-design said...

Lovely details!!

Jackie PN said...

I like "Possibilities". And this piece shown is gorgeous!
Are there any of your new embossing powders on here? Inquiring minds,you know... I am wondering if you will be doing segments on what each powder looks like on a piece? I just love the first one you showed- stunning!
Congratulations on your CPS feature!
Stay warm and out of the snow!
Jackie xx

Bibliofil said...

Ohhhh! I am looking forward to read (and have a closer look)!

Congrats! -The year starts with a Bang!!

A Pink said...

Great 'Word' choice, Seth and I'm sure 'You Got This'! 2018 is yours for the taking!
Congratulations on your CPS feature - such an outstanding work of art that is more than worthy of its feature.
x