Thursday, January 11, 2018

NEW Impression Obsession Stamp Sets

Today I am thrilled to bring you three new stamp sets from Impression Obsession to go along with the two new sets I recently released in December.


All five sets will be featured at Creativation, the annual trade show for AFCI (the Association for Creative Industries) later this month in Phoenix.

My first two sets of new releases are also my first dedicated to the planner trend that is hot, hot, hot. After working last year on my ARTifact project, where I documented every day of my life in art, I decided to design stamps that I would want to use if I were to ever do that again.



Both of these sets were designed with planners/journals/traveler's notebooks in mind. But they would work well in mixed media art, mail art, and scrapbooking too

------------------------

I am also happy to be releasing my third set of Journal Jargon words. Don't tell sets one and two, but I think this is my favorite.


This set of 18 words, created in a vintage-typewritten font, are perfect for art journaling, mixed media, card making, scrapbooking and more. They are deeply-etched, cling-backed red rubber and all the words are pre-cut so you can open the package and stamp immediately. Here are sets one and two.



------------------------

And from December, here are Sticks & Stones - my first set of mini border stamps - and Post Office - the start of my collection of mail art stamps.


All of my new sets will be available soon at many online outlets and art/craft shops but are shipping now from my online shop and will soon be uploaded to the Impression Obsession website.

3 comments:

PocketSize said...

Oooooh me likey!

A Pink said...

Yay! More must haves, especially as I already have journal jargon 1 and 2 and it would be so wrong to leave 3 out ;). Loving the font and versatile designs of all the sets. Another fantastic release, Seth. Congratulations! x

Redanne said...

Another fabulous release Seth, loving the journalling stamps especially! x