Friday, January 5, 2018

Workshops on the Home Turf

Teaching and traveling together is one of my favorite things to do. But when you live in NYC, staying home ain't so bad either. So I am happy to have the opportunity to teach on my home turf several times in the upcoming months, offering three all new classes...

Radiant Rust
The Ink Pad
Friday - February 3 - 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Registration Open - Seats Very Limited

Mixed Media Revolution
The Ink Pad
Friday - April 13 - 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Registration Open - Seats Very Limited

Creating an Artist Folio
Pratt Institute
Saturday - April 28 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration Open - Click & Scroll Down 

Head to my workshop page for more details on these workshops and to see where else I will be teaching in 2018.

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Look at all those layers of lush colours. Perfect. Enjoy your classes x x .Tracy x x

A Pink said...

Looks like some fabulous art is to made in these workshops. I NEED to relocate me thinks! x