Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stencils in Action

Sending out congratulations to Debbie from A Stitch of my Time, who is the winner of Content to Be, an original art piece that I created from my stencils and gave away as part of the StencilGirl Products blog hop. If you didn't win and would like to order my stencils, you can either get them directly from me or at StencilGirl Products.


One of the most exciting things about designing stencils is seeing how other artists choose to use them to create art. That was evident from all the varied art that was created by the artists participating in the blog hop.  Here are a few more examples from...you! 



Joy Lowell

Linda Cain

Karenliz Henderson

---------------------

And if you use any of these stencils to create your own artwork, please send me a picture so I can highlight it on my blog in a future post.

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Such clever ways to use your stencils. I always like to see the various ways a single product can be used and the creativity it entails.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sassy Stencil Girl Mary Beth....great projects and thanks so much for sharing my mini book. xox

Gwen Buchanan said...

Seth, it must put a smile on your face every time you think about it. So exciting and gratifying. cheers.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring individual uses of your stencils Seth. Usually not drawn to stencils, yours are exceptional! XO

Leslie said...

Great stencil and nice work everyone has created!

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW Everyone's creations are gorgeous! Seth, thanks for sharing mine!

Unknown said...

Wow! Each project was better than the last! Wow!

Parabolic Muse said...

Wow, Seth.
I love what these women have done, and what YOU have done. Congrats to the winners! I couldn't play, but I'm going off to visit the whole blog hop now.

Mickie said...

Congrats to the winner! Such beautiful artwork!

Micki said...

ok, I was a spending restriction but I've had my eye on your stencils since they came out. I broke down and ordered them today from SGP. I can't wait to play. :-)