Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Week Links: 77

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 77...


1. Spectacular Landscapes of Possibilities made from maps by Ji Zhou.


2. Love the concept of rustic luxe from Amy Duncan.


3. Digging this detail of a work in progress from Bridgette Guerzon Mills.


4. Don't usually have time to take online workshops but when I saw this image for Pathways and Wanderings from Roxanne Evans Stout I signed up immediately.


5. Life-sized scrap metal sculptures by John Lopez (thanks to Donna Joy for the link).


6. Rae Missigman shares her favorite studio tools.


7. This is from Calico - a Brooklyn-based wallpaper company. Their designs would make brilliant book covers.

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

WHAT GREAT LINKS!
= ) Have a good Sunday!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Thanks for the links...especially the one linking to Calico Wallpaper. I'm re-designing my studio space...wow! What inspiration. Have a lovely Sunday.

Carol said...

Wonderful links as always! Swore I was not going to take another online course for awhile...so busy...but couldn't resist Roxannes! Early Christmas present to me.

Rae Missigman said...

another great week as always! those life size sculptures - wow! amazing! I too have been looking at Roxanne's class....so so tempting, even with time constraints. Thanks for reminding me to make some time for me! And THANK YOU for linking me up this week- quite the honor! So look forward to these each time!

rivergardenstudio said...

Seth! Thanks for posting about my Pathways and Wanderings online workshop! I can't wait to begin and am planning so much great stuff for everyone! Today is the last day of my early registration discount... thank you also to Carol for signing up and To Rae for her interest. Actually there are no time constraints, students will be able to work along with me or save it for later : )

Caterina Giglio said...

Amazing links.. Thank you!

tgarrett said...

Thanks Seth for these wonderful discoveries every week. And...I will be in Roxanne's class with you.

Linda said...

I've seen the life-sized sculpture this summer. The detail on that piece is amazing! I could have stayed for hours just checking all the various pieces used in it - but I was with my husband so got about 15 minutes. It is beautiful.

Jo Murray said...

LOVE the metal sculptures...I want one. ....AND the wallpaper designs. No wonder you've signed up for a workshop, looks fascinating.

layers said...

Alll great links but I especially love the 3-D maps sculptures... what creativity.

elle said...

Definitely a few of my favourite things this week, Seth! In fact more than a few. There goes my blogroll numbers again! lol thanks!