Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Week Links: 80

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 80...


1. I wouldn't mind making this Japanese paint supply store my studio.



2. I find the photography (website and Instagram) from Kara Rosenlund absolutely stunning.



3. Austrian photographer Thomas Windisch has traveled the world to capture images of abandoned places. First seen in this post on Creative Boom.



4. Are you familiar with the magic that Elizabeth Bunsen creates?



5. Have always loved the stunning and majestic books from Leslie Marsh. Read more about Leslie here in this interview in Live an Artful Life magazine.



6. Watch Gerhard Richter in action. My question --- how does he know when to stop?


7. Chiharu Shiota in the Japan Pavilion at the Venice Biennale. Stunning! First seen on This is Colossal.

10 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVELY Links!
I was so excited to see Gerhard Richter! (A Fave!)
Thanks, Set!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks, SETH!

Jo said...

Thanks for sharing the Richter, love his work.

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Again...another set of great Links! Have a wonderful Sunday

elle said...

Ha! Knowing when to stop is always a point to ponder. Shall I continue to feast my eyes or...
Japanese Paint store
Prairie girl resonates.
Nowness! :O
The Key in Hand is stunning.
But its those abandoned buildings that pull at me. Thanks, Seth!

Leslie said...

Thanks, Seth! What an inspiring grouping of links! I'm flattered to be included!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful batch of links - thank you Seth for including me!

Jo Murray said...

Oh my, what a GREAT collection today. LOVE the Japanese paint shop....and Elizabeth Bunsen's work. The videos were the icing on the cake.

Joys said...

Great collection. Thanks.

Alison said...

I'm in love with all of these links, particularly those abandoned places photos, and Richter of course!