Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Week Links: 90

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 90...


1. Shared this one before but it is worth a second take: Where They Create shares images of the studio spaces of creatives along with short interviews. I can't get enough of these.


2. In love with everything about this artwork from Jenny Marples. And she even shares details of how she made it.


3.  Are you a Spiritualist, Gardener, Collector or Explorer? Find out by downloading the Sandberg Trend Report.


4. Sign up now to be able to receive a free copy of a new eBook, Around the World With 80 Artists, coming to Amazon on April 15.


5. Here is a video primer on PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics -- my go-to paints, especially for art journaling. Get a load of these colors...



6. Always inspired by the work that Rae Missigman posts on her Instagram feed.



7. The Pulse is back and I want you to be a part of it. Read the call for participants here.

11 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Can't even begin to describe how honoured I am to have been chosen as one of your links Seth!!! It means the world - thank you so much! Jenny x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Great bunch of links to investigate, Seth! Thanks (as always!) for your sleuthing skills and creative generosity!

Candy C said...

Congrats to Jenny Marples! Beautiful piece of art. Thank you for sharing this and the other links.

Cindy said...

Love Rae Missigman's beautiful work.
Thank you, Seth, for introducing us to so many wonderful artists.

elle said...

Those Fresco paints are on my most coveted list. I am signed up and pushing buttons! I'd like to explore but seems I'm the Spiritualist. The studios are inspiring and I'm still thinking which is what you always have me doing with your links! Thanks, Seth!

Kay Wallace said...

Good links again today, Seth. I have to admit to falling in love with Mr. Vitali!

Unknown said...

Okay, Seth, how am I supposed to get any of my own work done when you send us to so many wonderful places?
Thanks,
marilyn

Jo Murray said...

I'll be spending some considerable time checking out those artists' studios!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Congrats to Jenny for being featured here! And what wonderful links you have provided. Sure takes the mind on a journey reading about all of these different ideas! Awesome sauce and thank you! And I can't wait to see more about the Pulse! ~Niki

Redanne said...

So thrilled to see the uber talented Jenny Marples being featured here!! Thanks so much for the other links too!

Rae Missigman said...

thank you so much Seth for the shout out! I am honored to be back in your Weeks Links and truly enjoy all that I discover each week when perusing your list! You have gift for finding some incredible stuff for us all to enjoy. Happy Creating!