Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Week Links: 95

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 95...


1. The final volume in the Griffin & Sabine story from Nick Bantock - The Pharos Gate - has just been published.



2. Tools of the trade for bookbinding from Michael Greer.


3.  Flower Power - a freeform crochet and knit artwork traveling through Australia.



4. I love the whimsey and personality in Lynn Muir's wooden sculptures.


5. So very excited for Jen Crossley and Lorri Scott who both have a project in a beautiful new book - The Gilded Journey: Nurturing the Artist Within by Anna Freund and Cynthia Shaffer.


6. Mexico through the creative eyes of Judy Wise.


7. Check out the industrially inspired ceramics from Andrew Massey.


5 comments:

trish quilty said...

Thanks again for sharing your artistic finds. I enjoy visiting these artful places.

Jen Crossley said...

Thank you Seth it was a huge thrill,I love your artistic finds amazing
Jen

Rae Missigman said...

I love reading through these so much and always look forward to what I learn. Thank you ! I have been reading the Griffin & Sabine Books for years and years! Love their quirky nature! And that Crochet work...hmmm..I see some experimenting in my future. Love it! Have a great week ;)

Mary Thoma said...

Lynn Muir's work really is a blast. I went to her FB page and looked a dozens of her pieces. Her work just makes me happy to look at it. I commented as much on her FB page Seth. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Really GREAT links!!!!!