Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Week Links: 124

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 124...


1. In love with these stitched book pages from Tina Walker.



2. I can never get enough of the surface texture created by Finnabair.



3. Love the layers in the work of Janet Reid.



4. Fascinated by the Year of Knots from Windy Chien.



5. Excited to see the Agnes Martin exhibition at the Guggenheim in NYC.




6. Who wouldn't want to get a package like this in the mail?! From Amy Duncan.


7. Flashback link 2009: detail shots from Handbook.


7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A GREAT POST! I would love to see the art exhibit, too = )
Have a great Sunday = )

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Great links, great coffee...great way to start Sunday! Have a wonderful day

Maureen said...

Love Janet Reid's encaustics.

Jo Murray said...

Some fabulous textures in this lot Seth.

Cindy said...

Gorgeous textures in the handbook! (Looked at the original post... beautiful!)

Hastypearl said...

Love the revisit to Handbook. Some of my favorite pieces! Think of all that has happened since 2009 :) Life is good...Laura 🌻

marilyn sandau said...

Hi,Seth, thanks for pointing the way to Janet Reid. I just took a class in beeswax collage and have found a new love....and her work is inspiring.

Hope all is well.