Thursday, June 7, 2018

Stamp Heaven

I am a sucker for a rubber stamp. Those of you who know me might guess correctly that my favorite type of stamp is one that is abstract, grungy and backgroundy (is that even a word?). In other words, a perfect addition to all things mixed-media. Whether used with ink, paint or embossing powders...stamping can add details, dimension, and depth to your work. Those of you looking for a bit of history about stamps can find it here. Those of you looking to make your mark can look here.

Since 2015 I have designed and produced closed to 50 stamp sets and a whole bunch of single stamps- which translates to several hundred-plus individual stamps. With so many releases, it is easy for older stamp sets to get lost. I hate to play favorites so I thought I would remind you all of my stamps - all of which are available in my online shop. Highlighted today are my designs with Impression Obsession.

Thanks for taking a look see.....

PRIMITIVES

 SPOT LIGHTS

JOURNAL JARGON 3

MARK MAKERS

PATHWAYS


POST OFFICE

STICKS & STONES

JOURNAL JARGON ONE

JOURNAL JARGON TWO

RPMs

EDGES

PLANETARIUM

BILLBOARDS

RINGTONES

SPINNERS

TRIPTYCH

PLANNER BASICS

PLANNER MOMENTS

PASSWORD I

PASSWORD II

PASSWORD III

ALPHABET SCRAMBLE

CONTEXT

JOURNAL COINS

JOURNAL FRAMES

BORDER LINES

EXTRAS

ROUNDABOUTS

CROSS HATCH

SOLAR SYSTEM

FADED FRAGMENTS

LINEUPS

ROTATORS

PATTERN PLAY

INK SPOTS

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

They are quite impressive when shown all in one post!

Nancy Wethington said...

WOW - what fab designs!

Cathy P said...

I love them all, Seth! And...you're right! Some of them don't look familiar to me so I know I've missed them!
Can't wait to immerse myself in your classes at the Papercraft Clubhouse!!!!!

sarascloset said...

You should be very proud of yourself, Seth! These are some classic designs, and oh, how I wish I could own them all! I was amazed as I scrolled down at the enormity of this collection! So many stamps, so little time! Hugs!

A Pink said...

Such a fabulous catalogue of stamp designs , Seth. After scrolling I think I need to 'up my game' as I thought I had more of your stamps than I clearly do . . Time to get 'bagging' some more of these beauts to add to my 'Seth' collection ;) x