Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New News

I have officially added two new live events to my promotional tour for The Pulse of Mixed Media.


On April 14th, I will be holding a book signing at Barnes & Noble, Rittenhouse Square, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Also attending the event will be contributing artists Leslie Marsh and Karen Cole. The signing begins at 11am.

On May 5th, I will be celebrating the release of the book with an event at Bellevue Art & Frame, in Bellevue, Washington, just outside of Seattle. Contributing artists Leslie Avon Miller and Donna Watson will also be participating. There will be an artist discussion, art demos, and a book signing. The event runs from 12-2pm.

I hope to add more events in the Northeast to my schedule but will not be able to add additional events in any other regions. Sorry Portland. I will miss you!


And please join me today when I co-host the Creative Mojo podcast with Mark Lipinksi. We will be spending two hours, from 3-5pm EST, talking about The Pulse of Mixed Media. Joining us will be 5 amazing, contributing artists to the book: Angela Cartwright, Pam Carriker, Julie Prichard, Michelle Ward, and Lisa Hoffman. This week just keeps getting better and better!

For up to date info on both my live and online events, you can always visit the links on the sidebar of my blog.

7 comments:

Robert said...

I will be very happy to finally get to meet you, Seth (and Leslie Avon Miller & Donna Watson), at Bellevue Art & Frame on May 5th!

amy of studio four corners said...

It's on my calendar...excited to meet you Seth and Leslie and Donna too...and get my book signed!

Unknown said...

Sitting here listening. Nice to hear your voice Seth. And GREAT chats with you all. I feel like I'm in some kind of other world maybe in an alternate coffee shop lucky enough to have chosen a seat by serendipity beside a group having the most delicious chat that I can listen in to. Great stuff!! *smiles* Norma

Cheryl said...

I'm very happy you are coming home so I can meet you on May 5th. Love your books.

GalleryJuana said...

wow ... I'll try and make the bellevue book showing. Hurray for coming to the West coast!

Rusted Wings said...

your spirit must be soaring these days seth!!!!
continued blessings,
abigail

Terrie said...

Thoroughly enjoyed Angela's blog and art - thanks! I'll also be there in Bellevue to meet you.