Monday, August 20, 2012

News from The Altered Page


Every Monday for at least the next several months I will be posting a series of survey questions on my sidebar, the results of which will be published in my next book, to be released by North Light Books in December 2013. All responses are anonymous and the poll is open to everybody. So pull back the curtain and turn the lever. It is time to vote.....


Tomorrow night, Tuesday 8/21, I will be hosting a Twitter Party from 9-10pm EST. Join me for a live discussion with many of your favorite artists and bloggers. Based on the last Twitter Party, the Tweets will be flying. And for this party, you do not need to worry about parking! For directions, click here.


My eNewsletter for August hits the virtual newsstand very soon. If you would like one in your inbox, be sure to sign up for my mailing list.

8 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

More exciting news and doings from you Seth

I am not a tweeter and actually still have a 'dumb' phone LOL

I enjoy your polls and of course all that share

Happy August
oxo

The Creative Beast said...

Thanks for another opportunity to participate in your weekly polls - you ask great questions!

Regarding two of them:
I tend to feel isolated as an artist when I find myself around people who are NOT artists, and think that you have to have a 9-5 job to earn money =-(

I find myself standing to create my mixed media art, collage and some aspects of book binding, but I sit when I'm sewing or knitting. The jewelry making tends to be a mix of sitting/standing =-)

Looking forward to seeing more questions next week!

bohemiannie! art said...

OK...if my daughter doesn't deliver her baby tomorrow...I'll work on the twitter party. lots to learn between now and then! Oh and I done did the poll again.

Lynn Cohen said...

Not a twit but do have fun at your party tweeting/twitting/twittering? What ever twitters do at parties. LOL not a clue!

Anonymous said...

Should be fun and interesting, and as you said, no problem parking!

layers said...

You always have so much wonderful news.. you are so busy as usual. I am off to take your survey.

jacki long said...

I've clicked on everything in sight but can't seem to get to your poll?? Any hints for an eager, evidently tech-impaired buddy? jacki

http://jackilong.blogspot.com/

pamelahuntington said...

Loved this post Seth... !!